Saturday 1 April 2017

Crafty Inklings Spring Summer Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the second Crafty Inklings Blog Hop. Today we have a lovely group of ladies showcasing projects using the wonderful products from the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer catalogue.

If this is your first stop on our blog hop then welcome, or you may have joined me from Barbara's wonderful blog. Either way grab a cuppa and enjoy your time browsing. It would be great if you had a moment to leave a comment or two as you work your way around the hop, I know the ladies would love to hear from you.


My project today uses the beautiful stamp set So in Love and the coordinating designer paper Falling in Love. I have a number of weddings coming up in the next couple of months so decided to make a pretty Congratulations card and matching gift box using the window box thinlits dies.


Here I changed the box slightly to house an electric tealight, which would look so beautiful on a wedding table setting.

 The next blog in our hop is Sandra's Stamp & Craft Studio, enjoy and thank you for stopping by today.

Happy Stampin'

Michelle x


Here is a list of all of the blogs in the hop in case you get lost along the way!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Michelle! I LOVE the Falling In Love DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Michelle, I love the window box xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Michelle - I love those. I've just ordered the Window Shopping Bundle - I can't wait for it to arrive now 😉 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this set, so versatile :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this suite too - love the projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects Michelle, sorry only just got round to hopping ! Those hexagon boxes are fabulous aren't they.

    ReplyDelete